Rentokil Specialist Hygiene Technician
Rentokil Specialist Hygiene, part of Rentokil Initial, are one of the UK’s leading provider of specialist, deep cleaning and disinfectant services. If you are squeamish, this may not be the business for you! However if you enjoy a varied role where every customer is different then this is a great business to work for.
We are currently looking for a Specialist HygieneTechnician to work throughout Scotland with occasional travel to Dublin.
Our Specialist Hygiene Technicians will never be short of a story to tell, they cover cleaning jobs deep cleaning kitchens and ventilation equipment in restaurants and commercial premises. All our Specialist Hygiene Technicians are professionally trained in each product and service and also health and safety procedures.
To be a successful Specialist Hygiene Technician you will;
- Hold a Full UK driving license for a minimum of 2 years with no more than 6 penalty points
- Be self-motivated, reliable and proactive
- Demonstrate clear and confident communication with customers and colleagues
- Be flexible with working hours, this role is unsociable hours ie. backshift/nightshift and includes weekends.
- Be capable of working at heights and in confined spaces
- Be capable of working as part of a team, but sometimes on your own so you should be mature, responsible and able to use your own initiative.
- Have a good understanding of DIY, experieince of using power tools would be of benefit
- MUST be happy and willing to travel regularly throughout Scotland and occassionally to Dublin.
- Live within a 20 mile radius of our Coatbridge branch.
What we can offer you;
- Competitive basic salary of £15,611
- Realistic Yearly OTE of £22,000
- Company Van & fuel card
- Commission based sales leads
- Regular overtime bonus scheme
- Stakeholder pension
- Rentokil Rewards
Rentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.