Remote Cruise Sales Consultant
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Award Winning Cruise Sales team. As one of our Remote Cruise Sales Consultants you will offer a broad range of ocean cruises from package holidays to tailor-made packages.
We have been a business with homeworkers for 20 years so you will receive the full support of experienced management, customer service and back office admin teams along with extensive industry leading marketing, you’ll have the freedom to dedicate your time to booking the perfect cruise for our valued customers.
But why work for Iglu.com?
On top of the salary (£21k - £23k DOE) our industry leading commission scheme will give you uncapped earning potential with realistic on target earnings of £45k for the first year!
Our flexible shift patterns mean that we can accommodate various working patterns and make sure you are available when our customers need you whilst allowing you to strike a balance with work and home.
The other things that make Iglu a great place to work include:
- Earn up to £200 per month from supplier incentives including cash, vouchers prizes & trips on offer
- Guaranteed Educational Trip, 100% of our new starters have been offered a educational trip within the first 6 months of joining
- Discounted staff travel offers
- Gain a CLIA cruise qualification in first 12 months
- Hybrid working opportunities - home based, office based or a mix
- Career Development and progression opportunities
- Mental health and well being program
- Exciting calendar of social events including bi-annual company get togethers
- Continuous improvement approach to people and culture
- Best in class Learning Management System to promote self learning with a dedicated resource
- Best in class Onboarding with plenty of coaching and support
Apply now to start your career with Iglu.com
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'