Job Role: Relief Housekeeper & Server
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Salary: £8.37 per hour
Job Sector: Retirement - Assisted Living
Hours: Zero hour contract, covering various sites as required
As Relief Housekeeper & Server, you will contribute to our vision of being the leading residential property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Providing an efficient, housekeeping service to our customers within their individual homes and to the communal areas of the development
- Serving meals to the resident's tables following procedures in a courteous and friendly manner
The Relief Housekeeper & Server reports to the Head Housekeeper and the Estate Manager.
You will currently be working within or have experience of housekeeping or serving customers within a team environment and have a passion for providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times.
To approach tasks you are able to be organised and prioritise so you can meet time deadlines on an on-going basis. With this you are also punctual, reliable and have excellent attention to detail.
You have experience of emergency situations and always remain calm to take the necessary actions with a high standard of professionalism.
Your ideal role will be a varied one, where you're not stuck behind a desk all day; You enjoy working with people and helping to make a difference to enhance their lifestyle on a day to day basis.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- Vacuum, dust and spot clean all common areas, hallways and patios, paying special attention to the main entry area. Specific items to check are carpets, plants, pictures, railings, windows and light fixtures.
- Servicing of customers' apartments, which includes, general household cleaning duties, the changing of bed and bath linens and the removal of sealed rubbish bags if requested.
- Deep clean communal areas and apartments as needed.
- Serving meals to customer's table or apartments following Assisted Living procedures.
- Clearing of dishes from tables and wash tables and chairs.
- Follow sanitation and safety procedures.
- Complete any other tasks as required by our customers following appropriate training guidelines.
Friendly - We look out for people's best interests, and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.
Inventive - We're creative and resourceful. We strive to improve what we do and how we do it, so we can provide the best ideas and solutions to look after people, their homes and communities.
Respectful - We listen, consult and take on-board people's opinions and needs. We understand the importance of the home and community in people's lives, and act with respect at all times.
Skilled - We've the qualifications, experience and take great pride in our work to consistently deliver the highest standards and value for money. We're informed, and we're always building on that knowledge to constantly improve our quality of service.
Trustworthy - We're always professional, reliable, open and honest. People can depend on us to keep our promises
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job