Job title: Regulatory Change Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus plus excellent benefits
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: MC/19681
Our blue-chip banking client, who provide specialist services and products in the savings and lending sectors, are now looking to appoint a Regulatory Change Manager to support the wider business in identifying, assessing and responding to changes in regulatory frameworks. Reporting to the Risk & Compliance Manager you will provide input to business change projects ensuring that business changes are made with full insight into regulatory and legal requirements.
- Perform regular assessments of the impact of legal and regulatory change relevant to the business including maintenance of a regulatory change agenda.
- Prepare / lead preparation of regulatory change summary papers for timely circulation to key stakeholders.
- Be responsible for leading the completion of gap analysis to establish the required projects to meet changing requirements.
- Raise change requests via corporate change programme to request any new projects.
- Track progress of regulatory change projects and provide specialist assistance and guidance.
- Prepare regulatory and legislative change reports for Board and Executive Committees.
- Lead the assessment of regulatory training requirements to ensure activities are coordinated and prioritised
- Maintain all system based records.
- 2/3 years previous experience in financial services compliance.
- Proven ability to interpret and evaluate complex regulatory documents and handbooks.
- Ability to forge mutually beneficial internal and external relationships.
- Good analytical and investigative skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive and persistent personality.
- Works on own initiative with a can-do attitude.
- Financial Services qualifications would be advantageous ( ICA, CII, DipFS or equivalent).
- Strong Microsoft Office.
£40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus plus excellent benefits
Matthew Cooper, Cavendish Maine
If your application is successful we aim to contact you the same day to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please feel free to contact us as we may have other vacancies that would better suit your skills & experience.
Also, please do not hesitate to pass Cavendish Maine’s details, or a particular vacancy you’ve seen advertised, onto a colleague/friend as they may benefit from this information and please continue to view our vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job