Role: Regulation & Compliance Analyst (retail energy)
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Do you have some knowledge of Regulation and Compliance ideally having worked for a small retail energy supplier? If so, we have an exciting new role - Regulation and Compliance Analyst -supporting an independent energy supplier to ensure they meet its obligations under the supply licence conditions and other legal requirements. The role will involve summarising obligations, briefing and training colleagues, and supporting business changes driven by regulation. There is also scope for providing input into consultations, industry code modifications and government initiatives. If the Regulation & Compliance Analyst sounds interesting - apply today!!!
- Keep informed of upcoming regulatory obligations and communicate to the business.
- To monitor that any changes have been undertaken and respond as necessary.
- Work to achieve business objectives while ensuring the company is compliant.
- Test business systems and processes to identify any compliance issues.
- Ensure business meets statutory/regulatory requirements for Supply licences held.
- Manage Elexon Audits and the AQ process interfaces with Xoserve
- Review Industry change management documentation from Elexon, MRASCo, IGEM, AMO, ENA, DECC, Ofgem and, and advise on actions which impact the business
- Deal with Supplier Agent Management escalated queries
- Represent the business on Elexon, Gemserv, MRASCo, Smart and other working groups.
- Liaise with Governmental Agencies and bodies including Ofgem, DECC etc.
- Experience in a regulatory or compliance role
- Ideally experience of working in retail energy
- Ideally an understanding of the regulatory framework for a small independent supplier
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job