Are you a manager who has a passion to support people? I am currently looking for a registered manager who can provide leadership and management of a children's home where you will oversee and ensure the delivery of high quality therapeutic care to young people.
- Working full time, holding legal responsibility and provide leadership and management of registered children's homes
- Managing and developing staff teams and individuals, as well as contributing to the overall objectives of the wider organisation
To be considered for this great opportunity as a Registered Home Manager, you will need the following:
- Professional social work qualification: DipSW CQSW or equivalent or Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (England)(QCF)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in residential care or a directly related field, at least two of these must be at management level
- Full driving licence
- Willing to work unsocial hours, flexible and self-motivated
If you are interested in applying for this Registered Home Manager role, please apply now or email your CV to . Alternatively, call Lindsey on to discuss further.
**PCB Care is an equal opportunities employer**
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Care Manager
- Children & Young People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job