OFSTED Registered Manager - Children's Service
Up to £50k Per Annum Inc. Bonus
Our client has grown over 400% over the last 4 years.
They have put and are putting people through personal development training such as Institute of Leadership and Management to prepare them to be part of their management team over the coming years.
Their service solutions portfolio has expanded over the last 2 years which has contributed to their growth and job diversity opportunities for their staff.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Residential manager to take on a brand new service in the Coventry area with a rapidly expanding company with excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
This is a full time permanent position, requiring a passionate and dedicated natural leader to become Registered Manager of a brand new service, specifically for Children and young people who maybe experiencing diagnosed or undiagnosed low to medium mental health challenges.
You will have extensive experience as a Residential Manager within a similar environment and have a sound basis of management and leadership skills to draw upon in the role.
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of care and taking accountability for the overall day-to-day running of the home
- Creating a safe and therapeutic environment for service users and ensuring the health and safety and the wellbeing of the Children remains at the forefront
- Building and maintaining key working relations and dealing with OFSTED
- Leading the staff team in supporting children with a range of metal health wellbeing.
- Ensuring clients receive appropriate support according to their specific needs
- Ensuring that all regulatory standards are met
- Promoting positive internal communication and supportive working relationships with staff and external parties
- Proactively managing the recruitment of high quality staff and the induction, supervision, development, performance management and training of staff
- Ensuring staff are aware of and comply with the company's policies and procedures
- Ensuring that all budgets are strictly adhered to
- Developing and growing the service in line with the company values
To be considered for the Registered Manager position, you will have the following experience skills and attributes:
As Registered Manager you will have:
- A relevant Health and Social Care qualification (Registered Managers Award / NVQ Level 4 or 5)
- Previous managerial experience
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED
Preferred Job Requirements:
- NVQ 5 Health & Social Care, Children & Young People and Registered Care Managers Award,
- Level 4 management qualification or Level 5 Leadership and Management in Social Care
- Extensive experience of managing Residential children's services for young people with various complex needs
- Competent in using IT based information and data systems and Microsoft offices
- Must have excellent reading, writing and communication skills in English
All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with their policy and organisational requirements.
Due to the nature of this role, any offers made will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and approval by the regulator.
Registered Manager Benefits
- Non-Contributory Private Health Insurance
- 26 Days Annual leave
- Birthday off as a complimentary leave day
If you feel you are suitable for their Registered Manager position, please apply now with your CV and Covering Letter.