We are looking for an ambitious Registered Manager/Care Co-ordinator who wants to be part of something special. Do you live close to Wakefield, West Yorkshire, and do you have what it takes to develop an exclusive Homecare organisation? This job is commutable from Leeds, Barnsley, Pontefract, Dewsbury and Ossett.
Ideally, we are seeking an experienced Care Co-ordinator looking to make the next step in their career. If you are passionate, dedicated and put high quality homecare at the forefront of what you do at all times, then we want to hear from you.
You can join the best.
You could be joining a national homecare and companionship service who have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a private client base, this is a role where you can really work towards an outstanding service.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
As their Registered Manager/Care Co-ordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the growth of this branch. You will have a hands-on approach, and the leadership skills to develop this service and build strong relationships within the local community. Duties are varied and will involve the following:
· Generating new business through marketing and networking;
· Meeting with prospective clients to discuss their needs;
· Care planning, risk assessments and health and safety;
· Recruit, train and supervise care staff;
· Ensure good match and introduce companions and befrienders to the customer;
· Complete quality assurance visits and service reviews;
· Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded;
· Liaise and maintain partnerships with local community organisations and services.
There are some fantastic benefits too, including:
· £25,000 per annum (this will increase as the branch flourishes), plus bonus schemes.
· Excellent support and training.
· Fantastic career progression.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
You will be qualified to QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or willing to work towards this. Being a car driver is also essential.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
- Co Ordinator
- Home Care
- Social Care