Registered Home Manager (RGN, RMN) Loughton, Essex
£68,000 per annum + company benefits
(RGN or RMN) NMC PIN
Make a great career move
Registered Home Manager experience in a similar role is essential
ACTIVE NMC PIN A MUST
Close Date: Interviewing as and when - Apply today to avoid disappointment
Home Care Manager (RGN or RMN) £68,000 per annum + company benefits
My client in Loughton, Essex is seeking a Home Manager (RGN or RMN) to manage a maximum of 80 Service Users. In order to be considered for this exciting role as Home Manager RGN, RMN you will have a proven track record in Home Management. You will be nurse qualified (RGN or RMN) and hold a Registered Managers Award or be willing to work towards it, along with a passion for achieving consistent high levels of care.
The Home Manager (RGN, RMN) will provide leadership and management to the staff team by ensuring the group's vision and values are understood and acted on. Ensure the home operates within its statement of purpose. At all times the home operates within the group's policies and procedures. That the home meets all regulatory requirements. Ensure that the quality of the service is maintained and improved.
- The Home Manager will ensure the home is financially sound and profitable
- Quality driven - exemplary CQC compliant
- Customer Focused - residents well cared for and thriving
- Well lead - Leading from the front, including recruiting and developing your team
- 2 Years Management experience in a relevant field as Home Manager
- Conditions relevant to people with Challenging Behaviour - Relevant legislation e.g. valuing people, mental capacity act, - Ability to communicate to range of people using different communication methods
- Financially astute and exceptionally organised
- Be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma
- Develop the staff team enabling the individuals we support to reach their full potential.
- Strong leadership skills in conjunction with a role model approach, and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in a demanding environment.
- Experienced in care management with excellent knowledge of Care Standards, Regulations and Valuing People
- Customer Focused at all times with a commitment to continuous improvement within the Home. Excellent Commercial Acumen
- Excellent communication skills to all residents and members of staff
- Strong clinical knowledge and expertise (nursing qualification is essential)
- Diploma Level 5 Qualification in Leadership and Management (or equivalent)
- Excellent remuneration package including a salary of
- £68,000 + company benefits
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this positionIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Registered Home Manager