The Job: Registered Estate Manager -QCF Level 5
The location: Stow on the Wold, Gloucestershire
About the client:
Our client has a fantastic opportunity available for a Registered Estate Manager/Registered Care Manager to manage their Stow On The Wold, Gloucestershire development.
This is a brand-new development featuring 44 privately owned luxury apartments in an Assisted Living environment. With 24 hour a day cover on site it means we can support our Home Owners to excel within an independent lifestyle for as long as possible.
Our client is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service at all times, and that’s where you come in…………
Can you lead and motivate a team to succeed?
Our client is seeking an individual with a passion for performance, who will strive to ensure that the Home Owners flourish in a vibrant and caring community. The Estate Managers work together with our client’s parent to fulfil their vision to enhance the lives of a retirement community.
You will report into your Regional Area Manager you will have full accountability for the day to day operational running of this retirement complex, ensuring that all domestic & care needs are meet.
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced in leading, inspiring and developing a team?
- Proactive in your approach to self-development, ensuring you are able to support the business as we change & grow?
- Able to take a flexible approach to your role with a willingness to travel to other developments to learn/share best practice?
What do you need?
- You will need to become registered with the Care Quality Commission in order to be able to promote high quality management of domiciliary care where required.
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
- IT competent in Microsoft Outlook
- If successful you will need to complete a DBS check (funded by our client)
What is on offer?
Our client is focused in supporting you to achieve your goals and become the best that you can be. Their Learning & Development team will work with you to support your career development along the way!
- Competitive salary
- Company Personal Pension
- Life Assurance
- Fully paid induction
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Funded training & much more …………….
Does this sound like you?
If you’ve got the experience and are ready for the next step in your career then we’d love to hear from you!
Next Steps: If your application is shortlisted we will be in contact to arrange an interview!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,500/ per year
- elderly care
- care manager