This is an exciting opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual who is flexible and has a desire to make a difference to help young people develop skills to support and fulfil their life’s ambitions. The Successful candidate will manage a small team who are committed to facilitate personal growth and development in young people. You will have strong values and making a difference is what matters to you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the welfare and providing a safe and caring environment in accordance with company policies and procedures, in which children will be supported and empowered in realising their optimum potential
- Managing a team of childcare professionals, including supervisions, training, recruitment and rotas
- Maintaining relationships with key personnel in Local Authorities to promote and market the service effectively and attract new placement opportunities
- Level 3 Certificate CYP or equivalent Children’s Diploma
- Level 5 Leadership or management or RMA Registered Manager’s Award in Care
- Background working with OFSTED and EBD roles
- Evidence of leadership and management roles for 3 years
Closing date: 23rd April 2018
Contact: William Cooper at Developing Your Potential
Developing Your Potential is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Child Care
- Young People
- Residential Care