Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To manage a Care Coordinator, Area Supervisor and a Recruiter
- To build and maintain relationships with the local authorities
- Work closely with the Registered Manager of the other contracts
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
- NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Ability to grow a service
- Has worked with local authority contracts within domiciliary care
- Well known and reputable organisation
- Flat structure and great support from senior management
- Progression opportunities
- Hands on and supportive Director
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'