REGISTERED AUDITOR Required for an established Accountancy Practice based in North Dorset. The current Audit Manager is retiring in the next couple of months and the client is looking for a replacement.
This is a flexible role and would suit a candidate either relocating or based in North Dorset. This position can be done from home. (WFH) or in the office. The position is also either part time / full time.
- Collating, checking and analysing spreadsheets
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organisations
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
Are you a Registered Auditor looking for additional part time hours ?
Are you based near the Yeovil / Sherborne Area ?
Are you self motivated, determined with a meticulous attention to detail ?
If you are interested in finding out more about the above vacancy please get in contact asap for a confidential chat.
- Accountancy Firm
- Registered Auditor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'