Regional Sales Manager-National food provider!
£65,000-£70,000 + competitive commission & package
I am looking for an energetic, proactive and experienced sales professional to assist the business with its ambitious plans for expansion. This is an immediate requirement for a target driven, outgoing and creative sales person to grow and develop the business to the business foodservice arm.
You will be responsible for achieving sales budget within the geographical area, managing the performance of your sales team and working with Operations and Head Office Colleagues.
- Manage, coach and support the team of Regional Sales Managers to achieve set company targets.
- Support the company in the implementation and review of a sales strategy.
- Support the company in helping to maintain professional working relationships with all stakeholders
- Manage and support team members, individually and as a group, to achieve set sales, budget targets & KPI’s
- Submit a monthly Sales Report to the Sales Director.
- Conduct support visits, reviews and appraisals in line with company policy.
- Hold monthly sales meetings that report and update on the progress of the team.
- Identifying and developing new products and brands in response to market trends and customer demands.
- Experience of working in a similar role within the foodservice sector is essential
- Able to lead, motivate, train/coach & develop skill set to direct line reportees & manage their performance where & when necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal & external customers agreeing process & measurements where/when necessary
- Product knowledge and market awareness
- PC literate able to work to targets, deadlines and under pressure.
- Able to drive & have an understanding of sound commercial awareness within your team
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks –
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'