The Company & Requirement
Our client is a successful UK subsidiary of a major international manufacturing & distribution engineering business. The company distributes large engineered capital equipment products to a wide range of customers. Based in the South West area, ideally near to Bristol or Gloucester, there is a requirement to recruit a suitably experienced Regional Sales Manager for the company.
This hands-on role will entail a significant proportion of the Sales Manager’s time being spent on:
- Driving forwards products/services sales in the South West, South Wales and West Midlands areas - selling and promoting the company’s range of aluminium and UPVC machinery
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Reaching out to customer leads through cold calling
- Dealing professionally with customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supplying management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeping abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Must have experience in capital equipment sales - ideally within the area of large engineered products where the sales cycles/contracts can be substantial
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
If this role is perceived to be a good objective fit and of interest please email your CV to us. We will get back to suitable candidates over the next fortnight.
- Account Management
- Capital Equipment
- Regional Sales
- Capital Equipment Sales
- Manage Client Relationships