Opal Recruitment is looking for a Regional Finance Manager, on behalf of one of our clients, to based within the Nottinghamshire area. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a challenging new role within a multi million turnover business. Ideally the successful candidate will be ACCA or CIMA qualified or QBE, with a minimum of 5 years experience working within Accountancy.
The main purpose of the role will be to support the Finance Director in the successful development of the business. You will be responsible for delivering Forecasts and Budgets, Management Information and Analysis. A strong communicator is an essential trait for this role as you will be relaying financial information daily to colleagues inside and outside of the finance department.
Salary £45,000 + Company Car/Car Allowance
Full Valid Driving Licence is Essential for this role due to the travel required.
- Lead the finance function across regional sites, delivering a comprehensive financial service to ensure the region achieves its business objectives within its defined budget
- Develop strong relationships with Business Managers within the region, encouraging actions to be put in place to ensure a strong financial performance
- Manage the month end process, collating management accounts from sites and directly reporting to FD
- Prepare forecasts with Business Managers, ensuring all budgets/forecasts are completed on time with supporting commentary
- Analyse and investigate any key variances, discussing any negatives and creating an action plan to reduce/removes these
- Maintain a strong cash focus - regularly reviewing debt and developing a 'cash culture' within the region
- Responsible for preparing accurate weekly information as required including cash collection targets and invoicing targets
- Ensure Business Managers understand and take ownership of their individual management accounts
- Ensure the deliverance of high levels of customer service both internally and externally
- ACCA, CIMA or QBE with a minimum of 5 years experience within Accountancy
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Advanced Excel skills
- Background in Social Housing is desirable
- Commercial acumen
- Able to prioritise workload accordingly
- Proactive in resolving issues
- Team Player
- Leadership skills
If you maybe interested in this role please contact James at Opal Recruitment as soon as possible.
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. www.opalrecruitment.co.uk
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitment and follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
- Finance Manager
- Finance Team
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job