Regional Business Manager
Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too! We are entering a bold and brave new phase and we’re striving to be a fashion brand with attitude. Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion. At New Look, the only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren't afraid to make mistakes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Regional Business Manager to join our team on the Yorkshire region. As Regional Business Manager, you will demonstrate the commercial hunger and energy to drive regional performance and deliver operational excellence, putting your customers at the heart of everything you do. It is extremely important that you demonstrate the right leadership behaviours, values, and have a dynamic way of thinking. You will work collaboratively to seek out growth and development opportunities within your region and act as a role model for your store teams.
You will lead by example and inspire your teams to deliver a world-class service delivery in line with the brand values. You will role model these behaviours and champion your team to be the best they can possibly be:
• You maintain excellent customer knowledge and deliver a region that is in line with your customer profiles and deliver LFL conversion ahead of the business.
• You are known for delivering a great experience consistently across the region and deliver positive LFL conversion and customer feedback results ahead of the business.
• You deliver an excellent Multi-Channel offer within the region and achieve over 1% sales participation.
• A commercially trading layout is developed and delivered across the region that is in line with brand stance and delivers LFL growth ahead of the business.
Focus on the product that’s commercial right for the region:
• Product handling across the region is leading edge in the marketplace, is representative of the catwalk and satisfies the wants and needs of our customers
• The region is market and brand-leading in its proposition, has impeccably high standards and delivers a LFL performance ahead of the business expectations.
Deliver Operational excellence across the region that drives productivity and provides suitable working environments for your store teams:
• The region performs ahead of expectation in Risk Assessment and internal losses throughout the region are at a minimum.
• H&S measurements across the region are ahead of expectations and any incidents relation to a breach in H&S regulations are at a minimum
• Stock flow is a fluid, effective and productive process across the region that maintains availability for the customers at all times.
Demonstrate the commercial hunger and energy to drive regional performance, using the tools provided to maximise sales and minimise loss.
• You have a clear and realistic route to incremental EBITIDA growth and, using the Leadership messages, and this at the forefront of the region’s approach.
Effectively manage the stock across the region and keep losses below the required target.
• The region operates with a profit margin that is higher than the business and that is driven by maximum full prices sales and minimal stock loss.
Inspire your Store Teams to be the best they can be, maximising potential and have the right people in the right place at the right time. Be an effective leader that role models the brand leadership behaviours.
• A vibrant region in with a self – motivated approach to development exists within an environment where a framework for continual development is provided.
• The region has a high performing team that regularly feeds the divisional succession plan.
• Effective communication across all levels.
• Gain respect from the Store Managers, RBM’s and key stakeholders from the wider business is driven by honesty, openness and s strong ethical belief system and the Store managers are fully engaged in the regional and business strategy.
• Store managers are highly engaged in the regional and business vision and are enthusiastic about the achievement of future goals and objectives.
• Store Managers are encouraged to be innovative and, working with key stakeholders from the wider business, develop new ways of working to challenge business practices and aid problem solving.
• Store managers are understood on an individual basis and have a tailored approach to their development that is based on one-to-one coaching