Brewster Pratap are working with a leading construction business to recruit for a Regional Business Development Manager, covering the Midlands. The role will play a significant part in sales growth within the region. The position will be home and field based and report into the Commercial Director.
- Midlands based
- Research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Maintain and nurture current client base
- Develop sales strategies to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with targeted accounts
- Provide technical support to decision makers in the industry
- Assist with the sales forecasts
- Monitor performance and propose improvements
- Work closely with internal teams to maximise business potential
- Background of selling services within the construction industry.
- Track record for achieving sales targets
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Business Development Manager
- Ability to track and react to sales performance metrics
- Used to working with Salesforce CRM or similar
- Good analytical skills
- Salary: £35k + Car
- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Business Development / regional business development manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job