Regional Business Development Manager- FMCG for cool new food of
Regional Business Development Manager- FMCG for cool new food offering!
£35,000-£40,000 + competitive commission & package
Looking for an opportunity to make a real impact at an exciting and rapidly growing brand!?
I am on the hunt for an energetic, proactive and experienced sales professional to assist the business with its ambitious plans for expansion. This is an immediate requirement for a target driven, outgoing and creative sales person to grow and develop the business to the business wholesale arm.
In short, selling large quantities of the company’s product to other food service/wholesale providers!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business Development –Actively pursuing new sales opportunities and following up leads to deliver wholesale targets
- Account Management – Ensuring the company is maximising all sales opportunities with our existing wholesale client base and continuing to provide excellent service and support
- Achieving sales and cash margin targets for a defined geographic territory
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the market place through which you will generate opportunities for new business
- Opening profitable new accounts and build strong relationships with new customers
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations
- Help prepare and deliver all aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations, exhibitions and sales collateral
- Work closely with the Operations team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers
- Actively contribute towards the successful delivery of the Divisions business plan and targets
- You’ll convert customers using strong buying and negotiation skills; and the delivery of value-added initiatives and solutions to meet a wide range of customer needs.
- A passion for selling and negotiating – you are confident, outgoing and love meeting new people, you find targets motivating
- Personable and Engaging - your goal is to build strong relationships and open doors to more (and bigger) sales opportunities in the world of foodservice.
- Strong organisational skills – you will be managing your own diary and reacting to opportunities as they arise
- Creative and entrepreneurial flair – proactively seeks to develop and improve the business every day. A ‘can do’ approach!
- Track record of sales success in a similar role
- A good understanding of the foodservice/wholesale sector
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"