Are you looking to kick start the New Year by joining a well established business in a rewarding new job?
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced recruitment professional to join a highly successful and reputable company in central Crawley as a Resourcer.
If you are looking for a new challenge that will utilise your previous recruitment experience, excellent organisational abilities and your exceptional telephone manner, then this could be the next perfect career step for you!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supporting Sales Consultants in sourcing suitable candidates for all job vacancies.
- Writing and posting effective job adverts on various online platforms.
- Conducting Boolean searches on job boards to source suitable candidates.
- Screening candidates with regard to their skill set, availability, location and salary expectations.
- Screening CVs to ensure they reflect the needs of the role you're working on.
- Inputting candidate details and information onto a bespoke database system.
- Obtaining compliance information such as proof of right to work, bank details etc.
- Confirming interviews and making sure candidates have all relevant information sent to them (such as address of interview, managers name and interview preparation).
- Generating new business leads for the sales team.
- Conducting reference checks.
This is a Full-time position working Monday to Friday with a fun and friendly team.
Please note: This role is expected to receive a high volume of applicants so APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job