Recruitment Delivery Consultant
Pontoon Solutions have a contract Recruiter position to work on a fast-paced, busy RPO. You will be responsible for managing end-to-end recruitment process and will be required to have prior experience of stakeholder engagement, supplier management, candidate attraction and management of the entire recruitment process.
The position will be a 3-4 months contract.
Working alongside the Programme Manager, the Recruiter will be responsible for managing a range of recruitment activities including but not limited to:
- Liaising with the Programme Manager to understand the client needs, deliverables and associated resource plan
- Supporting Hiring Managers in following the correct recruitment process and using eRecruitment technology to raise new requisitions through the approval process
- Taking role briefings and agreeing timescales with Hiring Managers
- Ensuring roles are distributed in line with business rules such as priority afforded to the internal at risk population
- Ensuring roles are allocated appropriately to the Delivery Consultants
- Coaching and Developing Delivery consultants to achieve personal objectives, and ensure they have the tools, skills and capabilities to add value.
- Point of escalation and issue resolution for customer and team members.
- Identifying candidates from a range of appropriate sources including an internal talent bank, client referrals, on/off-line advertising, on/off-line networking, hyphen databases and 3rd party suppliers
- Meeting targets for recruiting from direct sources versus 3rd party suppliers
- Ensuing any external advertising is in line with brand guidelines
- Appropriately prioritising vacancies and work load
- Developing and managing media campaigns and recruitment events where appropriate
- CV screening, selecting and shortlisting candidates for telephone interviewing
- Telephone interviewing, selecting and shortlisting candidates for client face-to-face interviews
- Preparing candidates for the interview process in terms of role information and interview logistics
- Where requested administering technical or psychometric tests
- Preparing Hiring Managers for the interview in terms of candidate information, template questions where appropriate and interview logistics such as room bookings
- Ensuring adequate and appropriate candidate feedback is provided for each rejected candidate at each stage of the selection process
- Negotiating offers with successful candidates and liaising with the reward team
- Maintaining appropriate contact with successful candidates during any notice period being served
- Ensuring the most adequate channel to market is used for each vacancy and that that the KPIs and metrics (quality, time to hire, cost customer and candidate satisfaction) are met
- Monitor, track and report back on recruitment activity within the agreed timescales
- Pro-actively develop networks of appropriately skilled resource to support sourcing activity
- Use and maintain systems to ensure all data is accurate and up to date
- Provide information, data and feedback on activity to the Recruitment Business Partner for the preparation of regular reviews and reporting
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Regularly exceed satisfaction scores in customer satisfaction questionnaires/ internal service reviews
- Evidence of providing a consistent and compliant service delivery against client SLAs, contract and KPIs.
- Evidence of account planning and management to include delivery models in place and ongoing development of the offering into their account.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- End to End Recruitment; Direct search; Interviewing; RPO
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job