This is a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to further develop their recruitment career to date. As Recruitment Coordinator you will work with a friendly and highly experienced HR and Recruitment team for a highly successful business. Your principal duties will include the following;
- Support the HR team with administration and support across all areas of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Support key processes such as; agency contact, CV tracking, database updates, arrangement of interviews, candidate management and collation of feedback.
- Liaise effectively with a wide range of senior stakeholders.
- Coordinate colleague's diaries and schedule interviews appropriately.
- Participate in daily jobs meetings and assist in setting the day's activities including listing priorities and goals.
- Support the wider HR team were necessary with essential duties, including chasing references and confirming qualifications.
My client is a highly successfully, forward thinking business. They are highly regarded and respected within their field of expertise. They now have extensive plans for rapid growth. This opportunity allows the successful candidate an opportunity to share in that growth and play an integral role within their continued success.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience and credentials;
- You will have gained some initial recruitment and candidate resourcing experience. This could be from within either a Recruitment Agency or within a company's direct recruitment team.
- Have an understanding of the recruitment lifecycle.
- You with be an effective communicator who is able to converge with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- You will be highly efficient in the use of MS Office packages and ideally you will have previously used a CRM system.
- You will be inquisitive and proactive and thrive in an environment which actively encourages new ideas and solutions based thinking.
- You will be highly organised and thrive in a highly professional and friendly environment.
You will be joining a highly successful and award winning organisation. One which strives for excellence and continued growth and development. You will be joining a friendly and highly supportive HR team. For the right person, this temporary role could lead to a further extension and or a permanent opportunity.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partnersfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Recruitment Administrator
- recruitment consultant
- HR Administrator
- recruitment assistant
- recruitment agency
- recruitment coordinator
- professional services
- talent acquisition
- talent coordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'