Recruitment Coordinator - Hybrid
Location: Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire (Hybrid Working) OR Southampton (If based in Southampton you will be required to travel to Stokenchurch office 2x per month)
Salary: Up to £27,000 DOE
Contract: Up to 12 months fixed term contract - maternity cover
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, buy and sell holiday scheme, employee referral scheme, private health insurance, pension contribution, free parking, contribution towards eye test, employee assistant programme, cycle to work scheme.
DEKRA is the world’s leading vehicle testing and inspections organisation, with over 44,000 employees in more than 50 countries.
The core activities of the global DEKRA business involve vehicle inspections and testing, automotive solutions and claims management as well as process safety and explosives testing.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our team. Working in a busy HR department, you will support the Recruitment Business Partner in providing an effective recruitment function to DEKRA UK, its 5 entities and clients!
As our Recruitment Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Provide support to the Recruitment Business Partner in the day-to-day recruitment activities
- Managing the candidate recruitment cycle and CV screening against a specific brief
- Conduct first stage telephone interviews and supporting with the hiring managers or clients with face to face or MS Teams interviews.
- Communicating and building relationship with a wide range of internal and external contacts.
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Ensure all candidate data is compliant with GDPR
- Manage the recruitment inbox
- Creating engaging and accurate job descriptions, adverts and marketing materials
- Promoting new vacancies via the company website, internal communication, job boards and social media
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting
- Act as the first point of contact for the Recruitment function
- Processing psychometric testing
- Diary management for the Recruitment Team, Internal Hiring Managers and Clients
- Completing right to work checks and Submitting reference checks
- Generating offer letters and receiving acceptance documents
- Supporting our HR department with onboarding candidates
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience within a similar role is desirable but not required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT Skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and sensitivity in dealing with all issues of business, especially when handling sensitive situations and information
- Able to deal confidently and effectively with a wide range of people
- Ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines and to manage own workload
- Forward thinking with a can-do attitude
- A good team player
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have a passion for recruitment and finding the right person for each role. You will be a self-starter with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work within an international business recruiting for roles on behalf of premium brands.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today!
No agencies please.
- Human Resources
- Talent Acquisition
- Recruitment Coordinator
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'