CV Magazines 2016 Training and Development award winner
Corporate Livewire 2016 Innovation and Excellence award winner
Adaptive Business Group is a niche recruitment firm specialized in a series of inter-connecting, high-growth technology and services industry. Our company has experienced rapid growth in recent years, opening new offices in Europe and the USA.
- Manage and grow relationships with active and passive candidates in highly specialized sector
- Work directly with core clients and assist with sales into new target customers
- Collaborate with colleagues in CA, NY, and GER offices on recruitment assignments
- Manage candidate sourcing process as well as interview scheduling and management
- Demonstrate consistent ability to independently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets to enable expansion and recruitment of additional personnel in accordance with business objectives
- You're a master of recruitment or could easily become one
- A desire to work in a competitive, fast-paced environment
- You have ideas and want a space where you can see those ideas come to life
- You have a bachelor's degree
- Some experience in business development environment -- sales, account management or recruitment/staffing
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and talent for entrepreneurial ideas and execution
- OTE between £30,000-£50,000, with top billers making between £100,000-£200,000
- An in-depth training from CV Magazine's award winning training program
- Travel experiences throughout Europe and abroad
- A clear career progression program that heavily rewards hard working consultants
- Gym and commuter subsidies
- Work from home days
- Full benefits
- Our company is a 2016 Corporate Livewire Innovation and Excellence award winner
- An buzzing, competitive, and fun office atmosphere
What consultants say about their role here:
"Working with adaptive has been a fantastic experience from the get-go. The office is typically buzzing with energy and is a very collaborative environment. Everyone in the office plays off of each other well and there is the occasional joke thrown around. Although the office can be competitive at times everyone is ultimately fully supportive of each other and always nearby to celebrate achievements. I could not have asked for better colleagues/co-ed soccer teammates!"
About the Candidate:
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated and articulate to go beyond the basic requirements of the role, and pro-actively contribute to our organization's growth. There is no limit on the career development potential, and candidates with demonstrable talent for decision-making, organization and consistent attainment of goals will be fast-tracked into promotion.
The Recruitment Consultant will be a core resource in the development and structure of Adaptive's candidate network in the fast-growing Digital Marketing sector on a national and international level. The world of Digital Marketing is a rapidly-evolving field of innovative technology and service companies, and the RC will work to build networks and candidate communities across the most talented and capable professionals in the field.
We are currently seeking to add to our Tunbridge Wells location, for a role focused on growing one of our core markets. Recruitment is a field which suits energetic, ambitious, target-driven people who enjoy working in teams in an entrepreneurial and challenging environment.
To apply, please submit an updated CV.
Also, check out what we're up to on Instagram @adaptivecareers
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job