Are you a Recruiter looking to take on a fresh challenge?
At sjb medical, we’re a leading recruiter of permanent healthcare professionals seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to join our thriving office based in London, Blackfriars.
You will join a busy and well-established team where you undertake full 360 recruitment cycle responsibilities and be given autonomy to develop new business and grow client relationships.
In addition to a clear path for career progression and an excellent support structure, at sjb medical we guarantee an enjoyable, sociable and professional working environment along with ample rewards and incentives.
Existing knowledge of the healthcare market would be advantageous but is not compulsory as full training will be given on the market and our recruitment processes. Our ideal candidate will have 6 - 24 months recruitment experience working in a 360 role and now looking to apply their skills to a new challenge.
As a Recruitment Consultant at sjb medical, you will earn a competitive salary, plus uncapped commission with no thresholds. Your generous benefits package will include:
- Quarterly bonuses aligned to your personal development plan
- Regular incentives and rewards from early finishes, complimentary meals and social events
- Benefits such as life assurance, company phone, travel insurance, private medical
- Continuous development & progression
- A choice of career pathways e.g. Team Management or Account Directorship and opportunities to venture into the wider business
- A professional environment with no micro-management
The ideal individual for this fresh opportunity will hold:
- A proactive, flexible attitude with strong attention to detail
- A flair for developing networks and maintaining relationships
- The ability to meet deadlines and work to KPI targets
- Confident taking responsibility for client management, business development, and resourcing activities
- Experience working in a 360 role is desirable but not compulsory
Part of the ManPowerGroup which operates in over 80 countries with over 3100 offices worldwide, we have one the most expansive wingspans in the recruitment sphere.
With an advantageous positioning, you will work closely not only with your direct line manager, but with peers and colleagues from across the business and be provided with all the training, tools, development and mentoring required to be successful.
If you are financially motivated, career driven and looking for a stable platform offering plenty of opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.
To find out more or apply, please use the method below.