East Midlands Airport
4 on 4 off rotation, 7PM – 7AM
We are looking for an on-site experienced recruiter to join us on an exciting contract based near East Midlands airport..
A Coordinator is responsible for supporting the night shift operation - servicing of a client/s against an agreed SLA or set of KPI's as well as managing absence and behaviours.
As Account Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the agreed service provision, coordinating the day-to-day functions against an agreed SLA / KPI pack. Key responsibilities to include:
• Working as part of a team to deliver our contractually agreed service provision
• Communicating with the General Manager / Site Lead and their management team on delivery of our service provision on a day to day basis
• Working with the client's management team to deliver recruitment forecasting on a monthly to quarterly basis
• Reporting of KPI's on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
• Working on candidate attraction through various forms of advertising and social media, and relationships with job centres and training providers
• Screening of candidates for interview
• Responsible for candidate compliance – checking the eligibility to work in the UK documents prior to interviewing
• Interviewing efficiently and ethically – ensuring we select the correct candidate for the job role
• Working with the client to ensure new starter's induction & training paperwork is completed as per our client contractual agreement.
• Ensuring we fill client requirements in regards to the number of temporary workers required on a daily basis
• Management of absence and retention of our temporary workers
• Management of the temporary workers in terms of rotas, time management, behavioural management, whist a client retains supervisory control of the temporary workers
• Ensuring workers sign in and out correctly
• Ensuring we maintain stock levels required for new starters on a weekly basis
• Representing Pertemps in a positive and professional light at all times.
Experience / Attributes
We are looking to speak with Account Coordinators who have the following experience / attributes:
• Managed Services or branch recruitment experience OR Previous experience
• Able to work as part of a team to deliver service to our client
• Accuracy and attention to detail when dealing with large amounts of data
• Good communication skills including the ability to listen to others
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with differing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Good Microsoft skills – Outlook / Word / Excel
• Ability to be flexible around the needs of the business
• Wanting to succeed and progress within an organisation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'