Recruitment Branch Manager
Up to £45k basic (dependent on exp) + car + bonus + benefits OTE £70k+
An exciting opportunity to take over an existing team of consultants with a view to developing and growing the division further.
A global leader in the recruitment industry covering a variety of specialisms. They have a passion for people and believe in supporting their staff to excel and become the best they can be.
Manchester is one their key hubs with teams in place covering sectors including commercial, sales, marketing, retail, education and healthcare. They work in a consultative and ethical way and have clients and candidates who return to them time and again. A professional environment where you are given all the support and direction you need.
Managing an existing team of 8 consultants working in specialist markets. Key responsibilities will include:
- Mentoring and coaching consultants
- Using competency frameworks and KPI's to aid and drive performance
- Identifying talent to expand and grow the team further
- Develop the local market further - identifying and winning new business to bring back to the branch
- Organise team sales incentives
- Attend client visits with consultants
- Define and execute a sales strategy
Recruitment consultancy experience is essential, you will show a track record of leading and motivating recruitment consultants to success. You must be well presented, have a consultative approach with a true desire to work hard and grow the team further. There are lots of opportunities within the business for career progression.
Package and Benefits:
* Basic up to £45k OTE £uncapped
* Company car / car allowance
* Excellent commission structure
* Opportunity for progression
* Numerous benefits
Please contact Sharon Leonard at Oxygen Rec2Rec for further information.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications, however, if you do not hear from us within 10 days please deem your application unsuccessful.