Are you looking for a career in recruitment? Are you a motivated, personable and hard-working individual who loves talking to people, helping others and feeling rewarded?
A Recruitment Assistant role could be perfect for you. At JBD Recruitment, we are currently seeking an ambitious and vibrant assistant to support our Early Years Recruitment Manager.
We are a recognised market leading Recruitment agency specialising in the Early Years and Education. We provide high calibre staff to nurseries, childcare settings and schools across the UK on both a temporary and permanent basis. We are well known in the industry for providing our clients with an exceptional level of customer service.
We currently have a vacancy for an Assistant to join the Early Years Recruitment team, supporting the Manager and being responsible for all administration tasks, compliance, dealing with queries and answering candidate and client calls; sourcing and registering suitable candidates to cover in day nurseries across the UK and managing bookings.
The role will provide an in depth insight into the whole recruitment process.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Providing administration support to the Recruitment Manager and Temporary Desk.
- Compliance checks - vetting and screening potential candidates.
- Placing adverts and using social media to generate candidate interest
- Using job boards to continuously source candidates to maintain a healthy candidate pool.
The role offers great career progression - the option of becoming a billing consultant or progress their career further in Resourcing and compliance.
- Starting salary £19,000 PA and generous monthly bonus structure
- Supportive training and development
- A fun, competitive and rewarding working environment
- Hours of work - 9.30 till 6.30 Mon to Fri
The role would suits a school leaver / 2nd jobber, must be confident. Have common sense and bags of initiative.
- Administrative Support
- General Admin