To assist with our On-boarding and Recruitment requirements, in order to provide efficient and confidential administrative support at the highest quality for the HR function.
Provide general administrative support for the Recruitment Advisor and HR Team.
A not for profit organisation that provides care and support services.
- Assisting with arranging meetings, interviews, preparing interview packs, document checks and ad hoc projects.
- Undertake administrative tasks in respect of new starters and leavers, including checking and signing off new starter pre-employment packs and recording all relevant information on the HR system.
- Undertake administrative tasks in respect of contracts, right to work, reference and DBS checks and recording all relevant information on the HR system for internal recruitment.
- Processing of DBS applications for volunteers and ad hoc requests.
- Processing of external reference requests.
- Ensure the day to day tasks and routines are carried out to contribute to the smooth running of the department as a whole.
- Monitoring, coordination and auditing of right to work checks and the recording of all relevant information on the HR system; processing of associated checks through the Employer Checking Service.
- Process referral of occupational health and counselling, checking of associated invoices and recording of all relevant information on the HR system.
- Proven previous administration experience within a HR or recruitment environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, flexible and self reliant
- Ability to work under pressure
- Free parking on site
- Likely to go permanent
- Early finish on Fridays
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'