Part time - up to 15 hours per week
£18,000 per annum (FTE)
Fixed term until December 2019 - available now!
We are looking for an organised an enthusiastic Administrator to join the IET family!
We are the IET and we inspire, inform and influence the global engineering community to engineer a better world. As a diverse home across engineering and technology, we share knowledge that helps make better sense of the world in order to solve the challenges that matter. It’s why we are uniquely placed to champion engineering.
If you have an interest in recruitment and are looking to gain exposure to an HR office environment, then this may be just what you are looking for!
This is an exciting new role that will support a busy in-house recruitment function. The Recruitment Administrator will work on a range of general administration relating to recruitment processes and a range of other key tasks that enable the Recruitment function to run smoothly. All with the aim of providing a top-class service for candidates and recruiting managers!
The ideal candidate will be confident in their own ability, with a willingness to learn new things and be adaptable. Solid technical skills with a proficiency in MS office are a must!
The successful candidate will have some office, administration or customer services experience along with experience following processes and a keen eye for detail.
The Recruitment Administrator will be joining a professional team of Recruitment, HR and L&D professionals, who get on really well (and enjoy a laugh), but who also work extremely hard to support our stakeholders across the business.
If this role sounds like you please send in your CV as soon as possible and let us know what hours you would be looking for in this role - work patterns will be entirely negotiable!
Main duties and responsibilities (not necessarily in priority order):
- Work closely with the Recruitment Coordinator and support with general recruitment administrative tasks
- Send decline emails to applicants not shortlisted
- Process and store interview notes
- Request Purchase Order Numbers and own the recruitment Invoice process updating spreadsheet, Private & Confidential and temp invoices, liaising with finance /agencies
- Ensure appropriate retention periods are upheld for recruitment documentation and candidate information in line with GDPR guidelines
- Open a file for new starter and input information into HRIS ensuring that all data and information is accurate and up to date
- Support with interview coordination as needed and produce interview schedules, liaising with applicants to provide updates on their progress and keeping the recruiting manager up to date
- Provide cover for the Recruitment Coordinator
- Good administration skills
- Solid IT and MS Office Word (word and excel)
- Experience of inputting data into a database / system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly Organised
- Awareness of sensitivity and confidentiality of the function
- Excellent team working ability
- An understanding of end to end recruitment processes
- Data Entry
- General Admin
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'