Do you have experience working alongside a busy recruitment team?
Are you available for the next 6 weeks?
I am currently recruiting for one of my clients who is looking for a strong administrator to provide support to their internal recruitment team. This role could be starting as soon as Monday for a 6 week project.
This position is based in Prescot working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Hourly rate £8.50 per hour
• Creating job adverts
• Liaise with various line managers
• Ensure all pre-employment starter packs are compliant
• Data entry
• Chasing candidate references
• Liaising with candidates
Experience needed –
• Confident working on with MS Office systems
• Experience working within an office environment
• Confident liaising with management
• Strong communication skills
• Onsite parking
• Weekly pay
• Holiday pay
• Pensions scheme
• Access to onsite amenities
If you have the required experience and wish to join my client in their busy period then please apply online or send your CV to Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"