An excellent opportunity has arisen within a city based company for a graduate RECRUITMENT ADMINISTRATOR / RESOURCER on an ongoing temporary business. The successful candidate will have good administration experience and a great personality to join a small and friendly team. You will be required to support the recruitment team with all admin duties.
- Supporting consultants with resourcing candidates for permanent, contract and temporary positions
- Sourcing candidates via job boards, screening CVs, arranging meetings
- Good telephone manner to speak with clients and candidates
- Formatting CVs to a high quality to send to clients
- Diary management for the Senior consultant; assisting with arranging interviews
- Drafting and posting job adverts; social media updates
- Updating and maintaining the in-house database
- Ad hoc duties as required
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with good administration experience who is looking to move into a new role in the City.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'