Adore recruitment are expanding the industrial division and offering fantastic opportunity to join the team in the Basildon office.
Are you looking for the next big challenge?
As Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Posting job adverts;
- Be the first point of contact for recruitment related queries;
- Carrying out pre-screening;
- Coordinating and booking of interviews;
- Dealing with candidates holiday request
- Carrying out pre-employment checks;
- Managing the candidate database;
- Carrying out adhoc administrative tasks.
- CV sourcing / Resourcing
- Answering telephone calls and acting on messages
- Supporting the senior consultant on day-to-day basis.
- Entering time-sheet data into a system for multiple candidates on a weekly basis
What we will be looking for in you as a Recruitment Administrator:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A proactive, self-starter with excellent organisation skills.
- Thriving on a fast paced and busy environment
- The ability to handle every challenge with passivity and enthusiasm
- PC literate with a strong understanding of MS Office.
- Working to quarterly targets/KPI.
- Providing excellent customer service over the phone to each applicant
Adore Recruitment is an independent recruitment consultancy, providing a full range of recruitment services for permanent, contract and temporary positions across professional and commercial sectors, utilising consultancy, management and search and selection skills. Located in Essex. Adore Recruitment provide solutions from contingency-based recruitment through to preferred or approved supplier status.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job