Male Recovery Support Worker - Park Lane, Fareham
£9.27ph & sleep in £36
37.5 hours per week (various hours and shifts available - to include sleep ins)
Are you caring? Inspirational? Optimistic? In addition, Insightful? - These are easy words, but the real job of a Recovery Support Worker is the blend of all this. It is about enabling our service users to lead fulfilling and satisfying lives, to give them the hope to live a life that they want with the support and care you give.
Park Lane is a small residential home which provides care and support for up to 5 people with a mental health condition and/or learning disability. Based in Fareham it has onsite parking and frequent local transport
As a Recovery Support Worker, you will be providing individuals with practical and emotional care, enabling them to lead as ordinary lives as they can achieve. To help them achieve this you will need to have a positive attitude, compassionate and resilient.
Join our team that works well together to provide the best outcomes to the people they care for.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To participate in the day to day implementation of individual support plans and activities
- To maintain effective communication and liaison with service users, families and others whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality
- To support service users with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and social events
- To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
- To work as part of a care team and/or lone work to provide high quality care
- NVQ or Diploma in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards one
- The ability to keep calm under pressure
- The confidence to work alone or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- The passion to work with vulnerable adults
- The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding
CareTech Community Services Ltd is a provider of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK. Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for people to live in community settings with learning disabilities, severe physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour, mental health, forensic needs and acquired brain injury within a range of settings including, supported living services, shared housing, residential services and outreach. We encourage people to take control of their lives - this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment. The disclosure expense will be met by Caretech.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
CareTech Community Services are proud to advise that they are a Disability Confident Leader.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
- Mental Health
- Support Workers
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'