Established in 1880, PFG is one of the UK's leading suppliers of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market. We are a FTSE 250 company that provide a portfolio of credit products designed to meet the particular needs of those who are not well serviced by mainstream lenders.
The Provident Financial Group is made up of Provident Home Credit, Satsuma Loans, Vanquis Bank, Cheque Exchange and Moneybarn.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Provident Central Collections ('PCC') function for a Recoveries Officer to join us on a permanent full time basis, to assist with the management of customers in arrears and other specialist cases.
If you have great administration experience, have fantastic written and verbal communication skills and are wanting to move into a position that will allow you to build and develop further then read below and apply now.
Within this role your key responsibilities will include:
- Operating as part of a team, following defined processes
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Communicating with external companies and providing them with required information
- Administration duties; managing customers' accounts, data entry, producing written responses to customer correspondence in a professional manner
- Responding to queries from other business areas and external third parties, providing responses and information required to support the wider performance of the company
- Conducting routine investigations and involve/communicate with other business areas and/or debt purchasers as required, in order to support the resolution of queries and complaints
Skills & Experience:
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Stakeholder management
- Ability and desire to develop own skills & abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow guidelines and processes
- Flexible approach and willingness towards undertaking all tasks to support the team in meeting service levels and objectives
- Experience within an FCA regulated business would be desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages would be desirable, but not essential
- GCSE Level or above in English & Maths
Why choose a career with us?
We like to let our employees know that we appreciate their hard work by offering competitive salaries and a range of reward schemes as well as regular performance management reviews and appraisals so that you can monitor your career progress. Benefits include:
- Starting salary of £19,000 per annum
- 25 days annual holiday
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pension scheme with Company contribution
- Life assurance of up to 3x salary
- Permanent Health Insurance of 50% after 2 years' service
- Onsite gym facilities with low cost membership
- Colleague 'Perks at Work' recognition schemes
- Subsidised onsite restaurant
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI)
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'