Our client is looking for an immediately available financial accountant for a six month fixed term contract based in Shirley. This is an SME business offering an excellent working environment. QBE's are welcomed.
Duties to be carried out are as follows:
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of bank accounts.
- Investigate and clear reconciling items promptly
- Process intercompany transactions, agree month end balances and clear as needed
- Assist with producing draft Tax Computations for all group companies
- Provide cover for other members of the Financial Accounts team
- Analyse Entertainment expenditure and correcting account coding
- Analyse expenditure on key accounts
- Reconciling allocated balance sheet accounts
- Liaise with Tax Department, external advisors, government bodies and auditors when required.
- Supporting other members of the Finance team with ad-hoc projects
Please get in touch asap or click apply now!
Salary - £26,000 - £28,000