ARC Daventry Ltd is an accident repair centre based in Weedon near Daventry, who due to expansion are looking for a receptionist to join their team.
The role is hands-on in a busy environment dealing with the customer facing side of the business.
The duties include;
- Scheduling appointments with customers for their vehicles to be booked in for repair
- Producing job packs for customers vehicles
- Answering the phone, dealing with customer queries, etc
- Scheduling the return of the vehicles once repairs are complete
- Managing the drivers schedule
The hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm.
The ideal candidate will have a committed and "cando" attitude and be willing to support this family run business. Must have a friendly & professional manner, have excellent attention to detail, be able to work logically & as part of a team.
If you would like to apply to join us, please send through your CV to and a cover letter with your experience and salary expectations.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Reception
- Appointment Making