Throgmorton, part of Link Group is a leading financial and administrative outsourcing company serving the UK SME financial services sector.Job Description
Throgmorton currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Team Administrator/Receptionist to join our business support team in Reading.
In this role you will be responsible for providing administrative support to a number of teams within the business and ensuring the smooth running of the Front of House function.
- Deliver excellent customer service to colleagues/teams, clients and suppliers and ensure high standards of service deliverance are maintained.
- Co-ordination of incoming/outgoing post.
- Database management in line with office procedures.
- Compile standard letters, contracts, presentations were appropriate.
- Responsible for the setup of client permanent files and assistance with client set up processes including AML processes.
- Reception duties (switchboard).
- Organising meeting room calendars.
- Assist with any other ad-hoc administrative duties as part of the wider admin team as requested by the Office Manager, COO or other Senior Managers.
- Managing filing systems and archiving process.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent and up to date working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Customer Services Oriented.
- Able to use own initiative and the ability to work through issues and problems.
- Willingness to build relationships and to influence positively at all levels.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.