Receptionist - Part time - Bristol
A top tier Legal 500 firm based in central Bristol are keen to appoint a Receptionist, who will be responsible for all aspects of reception work and providing a high level front of house service, along with a range of administrative duties.
The successful candidate will be able to work 3 days per week - Monday - Wednesday.
This role will see the successfulcandidate undertake the below duties:
- Dealing with all phone calls in a professional manner and passing on messages as required.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors.
- Booking meetings and managing the bookings of meeting rooms.
- Sorting and distributing post.
- Typing, filing, shredding and management of offsite storage facility (excel database).
- Working with other administrative colleagues to compete all secretarial functions of the office.
- Undertaking confidential projects for Senior Managers, Directors and Partners.
- Collating, verifying, obtaining authorisation and forwarding of relevant paperwork.
- Authorised ordering of office supplies.
- Cover of all other general administrative duties when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with systems and ensuring your knowledge is kept up to date when new versions, modules, etc. are released.
- Printing from accounting and taxation software to accompany letters leaving the office (training will be given on this).
- Any other ad hoc administrative duty as appropriate.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Demonstrate a friendly, can-do attitude.
- Be highly presentable and a confident first point of call for clients.
- Have a calm and assured approach, make time for people and share knowledge.
- Have the ability to juggle a number of jobs, whilst demonstrating excellent time management
- Cope well with change and pressure.
This highly regarded client can offer a fantastic benefits/salary package, parking, good quality work as well as a good work life balance.
If this sounds like an opportunity you can't miss, please apply to this advert or contact Rachel Phillips at the TSR Legal team for a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job