Customer Service Assistant
£18,000 + Pension + Parking
If you are a professional Customer Service Assistant with strong Administrator skills then this position will be the ideal career move for you. Its lovely hours - who could ask for more.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing reception, customer service support and providing support in the office
- Meeting and greeting clients in the reception area who have come to view facilities available
- Showing clients around the building and explaining services and facilities provided
- Managing incoming telephone calls and advising callers on availability of facilities
- Establishing client requirements, collating costs and preparing detailed proposals
- Following up clients who have expressed an interest in the service to confirm bookings
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'