Benefits Package: £25,000 - £30,000 plus bonus and benefits
I'm looking for a proactive, hard-working Receptionist/Administrator to join my client, a membership organisation based in the City of London. You will be joining a tight-knit and hard-working, friendly team - looking for someone to take ownership of the reception space and become the front-face of the organisation.
Previous experience will be considered beneficial, but is not essential.
Your responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Greeting and answering all guest queries, the first point of contact for any new visitors
- Ensuring smooth communication of messages
- Office maintenance; stationary orders, liaising with suppliers, processing invoices
- Preparing and setting up for meetings, ordering lunches and maintaining meeting rooms
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to the wider team
I am looking for a high-energy, experienced Receptionist, with experience in managing the above tasks. The role is due to start in January, so to be immediately available would be a plus.
This is a lovely opportunity to start in a role that has the scope to grow over the coming months, you are joining a team at an exciting stage of their success with lots of ideas for the future.
If you are a dedicated Receptionist who loves what you do, and are now looking for a varied position where you are given the trust to make the role your own - then apply now to be considered!