Raw Materials Quality Assurance Technician
Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for a Raw Materials Quality Assurance Technician to join our team. Do you thrive in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Complete specified quality checks for incoming materials as per SAP test plans and site/ EMEA/ Corporate procedures (sampling, testing, management of test results, SAP stock status etc.)
- Sampling, management and maintenance of reference samples
- Be actively involved with the management of non-conforming materials (investigations, escalation, QNs, SAP stock status etc.) as per agreed protocols
- Liaise with EMEA Supplier Quality team/TSS and/or suppliers as appropriate to request information and/or discuss non- conformances
- Maintain all relevant systems pertaining to materials QA programme - timeliness and data accuracy
- Assist Raw Material QA Lead as required.
- GMP Audit of Goods In areas to challenge standards.
- Be actively involved with the management of concessions and shelf life extensions as per agreed protocols.
- Be actively involved with assigned continuous improvement/ departmental projects.
- Monitor and trend material conformity and actively identify areas for improvement.
- Be actively involved in customer visits and third-party audits as well as all visit/audit preparation activities.
- Assist with the investigation and resolution of customer complaints (where appropriate) to identify root cause(s), corrective actions and prevent recurrence of the issues.
- Provide timely QA support for Operational, NPD, Packaging, Supplier Quality and QA teams.
- To be actively involved with the site Quality KPI’s activities.
- Deputise for RM QA Lead as appropriate.
- Ensure full compliance with Company Quality, Food Safety, Health & Safety and Environmental requirements.
· Food science/ food related diploma desirable
- QA experience within the food industry
- Knowledge of microbiological standards
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good eye for detail.
- Self-starter and ability to work well unsupervised.
- Good organisational skills and the drive to reach set targets.
- Assertive team player.
- Hands-on with a +ve can do attitude.
- Computer literate.
- Flexible working hours 6-2/ 2-10
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'