About the role:
As a rapid response worker you will notify our Care Co-ordinator of your weekly availability and will be on call to tie in with the hours that you are able to offer, if you are not required to cover a shift you will be paid an hourly rate of £7.50 per hour - just to be on call!!
If you pick up a shift on a weekday you will be paid £8.00 per hour and on weekends £9.00 per hour.
The shifts are usually from 22.00-07.00 and in addition to the hourly wage you will be paid mileage of 15 pence per mile plus travel time.
Our clients are based in Torbay, Dawlish, Newton Abbott, Ashburton, Chudleigh and Teignmouth. We are looking for male and female workers of all ages.
Following skills & experience required:
- 6 months previous care experience
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Can commit to regular hours
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
- Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).