Rail Replacement Bus Drivers Needed
Time Recruitment are currently recruiting professional part time Bus Drivers for Rail Replacement across London. This Bus Driver position is mainly on weekends and is flexible with AM and PM shifts. This is ideal for Bus drivers looking for Part time guaranteed work through the year!
The Bus Driver role involves:
-AM and PM Shifts depending on Bus driver availability
-Driving top of the line 17 plate double decker buses
-Cover London Underground and Overground routes
-Dealing with Customers on a one to one basis
Suitable Bus Driver Candidates must have:
- A valid PCV/PSV (D) licence
- Full CPC (Driver qualification card)
- Previous experience in driving double decker buses
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have no more than 6 points on driver’s license (No DRs, CDs and TT99)
- Good knowledge of London (preferred but not essential)
The Salary for this ranges from: £11 - 17.50 Per hour
This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed. Please send your CV across to be contacted for an interview.
- Bus Driver
- Rail Replacement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"