An exciting opportunity has arisen within a global construction chemical company. Due to continuous growth in the company, a role for a 'Research & Development Expert' has now been created to meet this demand. The role will be focused upon polyurethane foam technology. The individual must lead development and deployment of innovative technology and improve top-line growth. This role can provide incredible career opportunities for a driven individual that can perform well. The role will be based in Dzierzoniow, Poland
The client has recently built a brand new, state of the art laboratory with top of the range technology and equipment. The successful individual will be based in this lab, working on numerous projects, with around 150 in the pipeline for the upcoming year.
- Involved in creating both innovative new products, alongside optimising the current polyurethane foam product range.
- The roles will report into the Global R&D Director, who is also located in Poland.
- Strong focus on formulation, alongside the application of these products on building sites.
- Strong technical background in polyurethanes technology.
- Must have a polyurethanes technology experience and experience in working in a chemical company (5 years' experience minimum)
- Ability to bring new ideas and technology to the company and to improve processes
- Leadership skills, potential to develop to technical manager
- Must have formulation experience, with application experience preferable.
- Goal-orientated individual with project management focus
- Ability to work in matrix organisation and in a dynamic growing company.
- Good communication and presentation skills (command of English)
If you believe you would be an ideal candidate for the role, then apply by attaching your CV. We will get back to you in due course.