We are looking for a Quant Analyst to join our team. This individual must be adept at working on short turnaround times, often producing a quality work product within a matter of hours. This individual must be confident and comfortable working on both short term projects and larger scale solutions simultaneously, appropriately managing the delivery and implementation risks associated with both. Having knowledge of or being prepared to learn about financial markets to enable better understanding of investment team needs and ability to design more insightful models is a must.
- Perform analyses on medium/large quantities of data, producing summaries, reports, batch results and live calculations used by investment professionals in a wide range of contexts
- Deliver rigorous and error free statistical models with good academic precedent and present results to the investment team in a transparent and efficient manner
- Develop a system that allows analysis work and reports to be automated, generating daily, weekly and on an event basis
- Strong analytical degree with statistical focused modules
- Competent in statistical high level language R, Python, F#, etc. with good knowledge of supporting packages sklearn, pandas, scipyetc.
- Working understanding of IT best practices around modular and encapsulated system design
- Comfortable working independently to solve complex problems using own skills and intuition
- Analytical Masters Degree with dedicated statistical modules
- Minimum 2 years experience developing and applying statistical models to real world solutions
- Experience in programming at least two out of: R, Python, F#, VBA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job