A Quality Manager position has just become available for a specialist manufacturing business. Located near Pontarddulais, this well-regarded company will be paying a starting salary of £45,000 (negotiable) + package, to the successful Engineering professional. With a variety of prestigious and global customers, this role could be an exciting career step for someone that has what it takes to be a long term asset this growing team. If you know someone that may relocate for this role, then please ask them to apply. Relocation packages will be managed accordingly.
Quality Manager responsibilities include -
- Develop and support quality requirements on site.
- Achieve the level of quality, required to meet with customer expectations.
- Support the company, ensuring that products and processes comply with the relevant procedures.
- Use Quality tools such as FMEA, control plans, reviewing fixture designs, process capabilities etc.
- Manage and work alongside the Quality team driving continuous improvement techniques
- Ensure all manufacturing staff are trained to a strong standard.
- Manage audits, ensuring conformance to company procedures.
- Resolve any issues and implement corrective action plans to help improve quality.
Quality Manager desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Experience leading a team within a business with manufacturing on site.
- Experience driving continuous quality improvement, within the manufacturing environment.
- Auditing knowledge and/or experience.
- The ability to use Quality tools such as APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC.
- Engineering, or relevant education within a technical division.
Quality Manager position benefits -
- Part of an ever-expanding business.
- Daytime working hours.
- Relocation package.
- Pension and holiday package.
- Free parking.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'