Hands on and required to drive internal quality performance. This position is key to the performance of an automotive business that has expanded into new markets with bespoke and niche product lines. Salary is £50,000 to £55,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits.
As a Quality Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Champion key issues and problems as they arise to stabilise the situation and turn problems into opportunities
- Provide support and guidance for business CI activities and manufacturing support processes
- To champion a team to be the first point of contact for all related issues both internally and externally
- Develop QA, Continuous Improvement and Non-Conformance reporting as significant core competence/s of the business
- Ensure no non-conformance within the ISO14001/ISO/TS16949 process relating to the organisation
- Be responsible for coordinating a team to prepare and submit APQP, PPAP documentation to customers in line with IS0/TS16949 procedures including PSW, FMEA, Control Plans, Visual & Dimensional Aids, ISIR’s, Packaging Specifications, Process Flow Charts and Capability Studies
To be successful in the role of Quality Manager, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Take ownership of personnel in relation to quality expectations
- Degree educated or equivalent working experience
- Experience within Industrial Engineering or manufacturing
- Drive and ambition to excel in the role, demonstrating a hands on and practical approach
This position is based in Birmingham and is commutable from Redditch, Solihull. Bromsgrove and Halesowen.
If you are an experienced Quality Engineer looking to work in a fast paced and challenging environment, with ambitions to progress your career to Quality Manager, or a Quality Manager looking for a fantastic, exciting new opportunity, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job