Manager of the QA/QC Department who ensures that the company maintains a quality system that meets MHRA EU GMP, Food Law and the company quality requirements.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, implement and monitor the quality programs for compliance to all necessary regulatory codes, including, but not limited Directive 2001/83/EC
- Develop, implement and monitor the quality programs for compliance to all necessary third-party certifiers, including, but not limited to, Organic, non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten Free, Trading Standards.
- Create, manage and monitor Quality KPIs for the business.
- Develop, implement and monitor and take the lead on HACCP in the Factory.
- Write and edit SOP’s and associated quality system documents
- Manage internal quality audits of the factory.
- Manage consumer complaints as needed, writing Material Review Investigations and concessions as needed, to make Disposition Decisions.
- Measure and manage 3rd Party Vendor Quality Assurance
- Provide GMP training, for inductions and with a minimum bi-annually review period. Provide other appropriate training to cover aspects of QA/QC.
- Experience in QMS management within a pharmaceutical or food manufacturing environment.
- A degree in a science-based subject.
- Accuracy and Diligence
- Expert communicator oral and written.
- Dedicated to continuous improvement and problem resolution
- Expert in Multitasking
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and can make decisions
Thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. If you are shortlisted for this role you will be contacted within 72 hours of your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we may not be able to contact everyone however we are happy for you to contact the Office Support team for feedback.
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job