Quality Manager required. My client is a leading manufacturer and supplier within the Automotive and Aerospace industries. Due to extensive growth and investment my client is now seeking an experienced Quality Manager to join the team.
The Quality Manager will become the lead of the quality team and will be responsible for Quality Assurance of all produced products along with the development of the Quality Department. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be an experienced Quality Manager with experience in CNC / precision engineering and have the ability to lead a quality department.
This is a challenging yet exciting role which would suit a candidate who is looking to grow or progress their career.
Quality Manager Position Overview
- Experienced in manufacturing and fabrication with knowledge of quality management.
- Ensure that the Quality Management System (QMS) is maintained at all time
- Report to management on the performance of the QMS and any need for improvements/updates
- Understands APQP, ISIR, PPAP, 8D, and other related management systems.
- Extensive working knowledge of ISO9001, ISO TS 16949 and ISO3834.
- Can apply practical experience to day-to-day issues.
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including supporting new employees and annual reviews.
Quality Manager Position Requirements
- Experience in the automotive sector
- Experience in a similar Quality Engineering role
- Strong man-management skills
- Degree or HND Qualified (in an Engineering subject)
- IT Literate
- Fully conversant with ISO 9001:2015
- Full UK Driving Licence
Quality Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience (£40,000-£70,000+)
- 30 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy